The NEET MDS 2024 has been rescheduled to March 18 by the NBE. The online posting of the NEET MDS 2024 application form will take place, and candidates are required to complete the registration process from February to March 2024 for the post-graduate medical test.
NEET MDS 2024 Registration
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has updated the NEET MDS 2024 test date to March 18, as of the latest information. The NBEMS will conduct the NEET MDS examination on February 9, 2024, and an official pamphlet with details like eligibility conditions, registration dates, application process, and test format will be released between February and March 2024.
The NEET MDS 2024 application form will soon be accessible on the official website, nbe.edu.in. This exam, administered by NBEMS, aims to select candidates for enrollment in 259 dental schools across India, offering 6,228 Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) seats.
NEET MDS 2024 Application Form
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) administers this test for aspiring candidates seeking admission to postgraduate dentistry programs in medical institutions. The application window for NEET MDS 2024 is expected to open for a month on nbe.edu.in. To register for NEET MDS 2024, candidates must undergo various processes, including registration, submission of scanned identification documents and signatures, and payment of the non-refundable application fee prior to submission.
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS
|National Board of Examinations (NBE)
|National Level Exam
|Feb to March 2024 (expected)
|18 March 2024(expected)
Online applications are exclusively accepted by NBEMS; offline submissions are not permitted, and applicants should take note of this. It is strongly recommended that candidates thoroughly review the NEET MDS eligibility criteria for 2024 before finalizing their application submissions.
To apply for NEET MDS Recruitment 2024, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the NBE website at nbe.edu.in.
- Navigate to the NEET MDS 2024 section by clicking the provided URL on the homepage.
- Complete the registration process and fill out the application form.
- Pay the examination fees upon completion.
- Click the submit button to download the confirmation page.
- Save a physical copy for future reference.
NEET MDS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
To qualify for admission to postgraduate dentistry programs, candidates must meet specific conditions when applying for NEET MDS 2024.
Examinees failing to meet the eligibility requirements will be ineligible for the test. The following criteria must be met:
- Age Limit – Candidates must be at least twenty years old.
- BDS Degree – Graduates need a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree from a DCI-recognized university or institution.
- Internship – A 12-month rotational internship must be completed by June 30, 2024.
- Registration – Candidates must be registered with the State Dental Council (SDC) or the Dental Council of India (DCI), either permanently or temporarily.
Candidates found providing fraudulent eligibility documentation may face revocation of their candidature at any stage of the admissions process.
NEET MDS 2024 Application Fee:
The application fees for NEET MDS 2024, as per the previous year, are detailed for each category below. Any adjustments to these amounts will be communicated upon the release of the NEET MDS 2024 application form.
- General: 4250
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 3250
- Other Backward Class: 4250
- PWD: 3250